VISION: To be a place where tamariki are valued and nurtured. For the children to achieve success as learners. We strive to be the best that we can be.
PURPOSE: To offer a fun and loving, quality environment where tamariki thrive. For the kaiako to encourage and nurture in the children a natural and self driven enjoyment of learning.
- Providing a safe, secure and caring learning environment.
- Recognising the importance of child-led learning.
- Maintaining good management practices.
- Empowering children to become confident, competent learners in a supportive, respectful, challenging and encouraging environment.
- Responsive relationships with whanau that builds strong partnerships between the centre and home.